IELTS Paid vs Unpaid Test Preparation
Here at E2Language, we give our students the option of signing up as a free user first. It gives them the chance to check out our website and get a feel of how things work with us.
There are advantages and disadvantages of being a free user.
- It’s free
- It lets you try before you buy
- You only get 5% access to all our material
- You miss out on webinars if they fill up, as paid users get priority
- You don’t get private tutorials with expert teachers
- You don’t get expert feedback
As a paid user, there are many advantages.
- You have full access to all course material including method lessons, practice exercises and mock tests
- You are given priority when signing up for a webinar
- You get personal one-to-one tutorials with an expert teacher
- You are provided with written feedback on writing and reading assessments
- You have access to E2Pronounce
- If you take our course and still fail your exam, we will give you a FREE one-to-one follow-up tutorial to help you find out where you went wrong and what you can do to improve your score.
What is your money worth?
I’m sure you have seen a lot of free IELTS material out there. The question is what type of material are you really getting? Some of what we have seen leaves a lot to be desired and it is hard to know the good from the bad.
Our material is top quality. It is written by teachers and language experts, many of whom have actually taken IELTS themselves! With E2Language.com you get what you pay for.
Here are some testimonials from our students:
Ranjana: “There is too much poor material and information free on the internet for IELTS. In my opinion, E2 is the best, they helped me a lot.”
Luciana: “I would like to thank E2Language for everything! Your method works!”
Beatrice: “I am very happy with E2, all the teachers are fantastic and the tutoring service is very useful! If you enrol, you will pass your English test for sure.”
Anil: “They are your friends, boost confidence, work closely with you during the study.”
Nikhil: “E2 is brilliant!”
Why is feedback is priceless?
Getting feedback is vital in order for you to stop making the same mistakes over and over again. Imagine you are trying to make spaghetti Bolognese. You may think you are making it correctly until an expert chef tells you you’ve been doing it wrong this whole time. Just think of us as expert chefs teaching you the perfect spaghetti Bolognese recipe! Follow our instructions and you will be sure to get great results.
We will get you there!
What it means to us when our E2Language students achieve their desired score.
When one of our students achieves their goals, then we have passed too. Everyone that works here at E2Language.com LOVES their job. We get so much satisfaction when we see our students work hard and achieve the results they so desperately need! We are here for you and make sure we put all our knowledge and experience into getting you the perfect score!
Written by Michelle Anderson