At E2 Test Prep, we give our students the option of signing up as a free user first. It gives them the chance to check out our platform and get a feel of how things work with us. Read until the end to find out the differences between E2 paid vs free test preparation.
Advantages and disadvantages to being a free user.
- It’s free.
- It lets you try before you buy.
- It lets you engage with our community with no restrictions.
- You only get access to 5% of all our material.
- You miss out on webinars if they fill up, as paid users get priority entry.
- You don’t get private tutorials with our expert teachers.
- You don’t get expert feedback on your writing, speaking or mock test.
Advantages of becoming a paid user
- You have full access to all course material including method lessons, practice exercises and mock tests
- You are given priority when signing up for a webinar
- You get personal one-to-one tutorials with an expert teacher
- You are provided with written feedback on writing and reading assessments
- If you take our course and still fail your exam, we will give you a FREE one-to-one follow-up tutorial to help you find out where you went wrong and what you can do to improve your score.
What’s your money’s worth?
We know for a fact you have seen a lot of free test prep material out on the web.
The question is what type of material are you really getting? Some of what we have seen leaves a lot to be desired and it is hard to know the good from the bad.
Our material is top quality. It is written by teachers, language experts and former test examiners.
Did you know E2 is an official partner of the most important English test providers around the world? Our content is developed and reviewed by the same organisations behind IELTS, PTE, OET, TOEFL and CELPIP. With E2 Test Prep you get what you pay for.
Some testimonials from our students:
Ranjana: “There is too much poor material and information free on the internet for IELTS. In my opinion, E2 is the best, they helped me a lot.”
Luciana: “I would like to thank E2Language for everything! Your method works!”
Beatrice: “I am very happy with E2, all the teachers are fantastic and the tutoring service is very useful! If you enrol, you will pass your English test for sure.”
Anil: “They are your friends, boost confidence, and work closely with you during my study.”
Nikhil: “E2 is brilliant!”
The power of good quality feedback
Getting feedback is vital in order for you to stop making the same mistakes over and over again. Imagine you are trying to make spaghetti Bolognese. You may think you are making it correctly until an expert chef tells you you’ve been doing it wrong this whole time. Just think of us as expert chefs teaching you the perfect spaghetti Bolognese recipe! Follow our instructions and you will be sure to get great results.
We will get you there!
What it means to us when our students achieve their desired score
When one of our students achieves their goals, then we have passed too. We get so much satisfaction when we see our students work hard and achieve the results they need! We are here for you and be assured we put all our knowledge and experience into getting you the perfect score!