By popular demand, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our NEW IELTS Group Classes. These interactive, practical sessions are designed to maximise your speaking time so you can get valuable feedback from your teacher to really boost your IELTS score.
You’re probably familiar with our world-famous Live Classes and our super popular and effective 1:1 tutorials, right? Well, we’ve got something new for you! We’re very happy to announce the launch of our small IELTS Group Classes. Read on to learn what they are and how they can help you achieve the IELTS band score you need.
What is an E2 IELTS Group Class?
A Small Group Class (or “Group Class”) is an exciting new E2 feature where 2-5 students join each other in a Zoom tutorial with 1 teacher. Each class is 70 minutes long, and costs just $15 USD.
In a Speaking Group Class, you work on IELTS Speaking questions and additional unique material created by our E2Language experts. You can speak with your teacher and your peers, and get personalised feedback both in the class and via email afterwards.
There are also a variety of Writing Classes to choose from, depending on whether you want to focus on planning, introductions, or body paragraphs. Or, check out our most popular sessions: Bring Your Own Writing + Feedback. As the name suggests, you prepare an essay in advance and receive constructive feedback and guidance from your teacher during the class. Plus, you’ll receive a follow-up email AND continue to collaborate with your peers on a shared document. As we always say, studying is better together!
We’ve designed our IELTS Writing and Speaking classes to be practical and productive; no long lectures from your teacher! It’s all about you and what we can do to help you.
How can a Group Class help me?
The Group Classes are the perfect way to put everything you’ve learned in your E2 IELTS self-study course and Live Classes into practice. Your teacher is there to remind you of the methods, to guide you through the tasks, and to answer any questions you have. Plus, best of all, your teacher can help you to understand your weaknesses according to the IELTS criteria, and show you how to improve. You’ll also get a follow-up email with further study suggestions. It’s like a turbo-charged Live Class, and it’s all about helping you boost your band score.
How can I buy?
Any E2Language student can buy a Group Class. Just follow these four simple steps:
- Log into your E2Language account.
- Click on “Group Classes” in your main menu OR look under “E2+ Extras”.
- Click “View Available Classes”.
You will see a list of classes, including
- The day and time in YOUR TIMEZONE
- The topic
- The teacher
4. Choose a class and click “Buy now”.
It’s that easy!
How can I join my Class?
After you buy your Group Class, you will get an email to your registered email address with IMPORTANT INFORMATION (please check your spam/junk folder too!).
- Read the email you get when you buy the class.
- Plan to use a laptop or desktop computer for this session with the Google Chrome browser and test Zoom on this computer at https://zoom.us/test (see here for instructions on doing the test).
- If you have any trouble with the test, email [email protected] for support.
- About 24 hours before the class, look for an email from your teacher with instructions and a Zoom link.
- Reply to that email to confirm you are coming.
- At the time of the class, click on the Zoom link in the teacher’s email.
- The class should open in a new tab and away you go!
Of course, if you have any problems, you can email our support team.
Places are strictly limited to 5 students per session, so be sure to book well in advance. We can’t wait to meet you!
See you soon in class,