Update: 1st May 2020
- Testing in some locations remains suspended.
- In other locations, the number of test-takers are restricted in each session.
Testing is fully or partially suspended in the following locations:
|Hong Kong, SAR, China||Testing Suspended|
|Korea, South||Reduced Availability|
|New Zealand||Testing Suspended|
|Saudi Arabia||Testing Suspended|
|South Africa||Testing Suspended|
|Sri Lanka||Reduced Availability|
|Taiwan, China||Testing Suspended|
|United Arab Emirates||Testing Suspended|
|United Kingdom||Testing Suspended|
|United States||Reduced Availability|
Official update: March 17 2020
We understand the anxieties and concerns of future test takers and hope we can provide some clarity during these uncertain times.
Do you have a PTE test scheduled in the upcoming months?
E2Language will keep you updated on the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the potential impact on students trying to take their PTE test.
- Extending suspension of test deliveries in mainland China through to the end of March.
- All tests originally scheduled to be taken within this timeframe have been cancelled.
- In the US from March 17 to April 16 all testing has been suspended
Test takers who have paid with a voucher can rebook using the same voucher code, or a full refund will be issued if payment was made by credit card to Pearson VUE. Test takers are able to rebook their test from April 1, 2020.
Country Specific Availability: